Last updated January 07, 2021
By ordering services from Anfuso Imaging you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
- The purpose of listing a property only.
- Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property. The photos may also be used by the Client’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed.
- Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees.
- For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered.
- Image editing will be done by Anfuso Imaging company.
- Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
- Images cannot/will not be made available to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
- Virtual tours will remain active for 3 months unless further arrangements were made or a 1 year hosting was purchased.
- The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image. Anfuso Imaging retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
- Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the photographer only.
- We will supply images to the homeowner in a “owner media kit”. Fees and licenses will apply.
To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot. Time is a precious commodity, both yours and ours.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the virtual tour to be produced at the arranged time.
- For liability Anfuso Imaging does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
- The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
- The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not a pet wrangler. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
- Generally we will be photographing through the entire home. We do not usually include utility rooms or closets, but if you would like those included please let us know prior to the shoot.
- Amenities are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
Anfuso Imaging understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling. – If a photo session that is rescheduled or canceled within 24 hours, we will charge you $50 cancellation fee.
- Once a photographer has arrived at a property, the order may be canceled, however there will be charge of $100.
- Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
- There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
- Reschedules will be subject to availability.
- The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
- Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement. If questions arise feel free to contact us directly.